We make your transition into your new role as smooth as possible. Call us on
1800 950 677.

In-Work Support is designed to help you settle into your new job. We will remain in contact with you and your employer (if appropriate) to offer any further support and services that you require over your first few weeks and months of employment.

Before you start work, your Employment Broker will work out an In-Work Support Plan with you. This will detail any support that you may need and identify any challenges to your ongoing employment. We will also plan how we will connect with you and your employer for up to 6 months after you have started your new job.

In-Work Support may include contacting you by telephone, email, SMS, or visiting you at your workplace – providing you and your employer access to training and support.

We’ll support you for the first six months of employment based on your individual needs. If you require further support beyond the first six months of work, we’ll discuss the available options with you.

Ready to get started?

With just a few details, we can register your interest and provide you with additional information on how we can connect you to the right job.  Click here to see our service areas.

You may be eligible for our Disability Employment Services program if you: have a diagnosed injury, illness or disability; ​are aged at least 14 to 65; are at or above the minimum legal working age in your state or territory; are able to work at least eight hours per week (with support when required); are an Australian resident; are not studying full time (unless you’re an eligible school leaver); are not working at or above your assessed employment capacity. You can access Konekt Employment's Disability Employment Services through a referral by Centrelink or by registering with us directly from 1 July 2018.

NOTE: Your personal information will not be disclosed or used for any purpose other than for KONEKT employment to evaluate the effectiveness of its services, unless you consent or KONEKT employment is otherwise permitted to do so under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).