Thinking about starting your own business?
Already in self-employment and need help?
If you live in the Fairfield/Liverpool/Cabramatta area, our local Entrepreneurship Facilitator, Van Tam Tran, may be able to help you. The Entrepreneurship Facilitator Service is a free service funded by the Australian Government.
How can an Entrepreneurship Facilitator help?
You can receive support ranging from general advice about starting and running a business to tailored mentoring and assistance, including:
- Help assessing and developing your business idea
- Access to small business services and information
- Assistance with researching your business idea
- Support with business registrations and licences
- Mentoring and networking support
- Invitations to local workshops and events
Address: Suite 103, Level 1, Chase Building, 25 Smart Street, Fairfield New South Wales 2165
Phone: 02 8708 2900
Register your interest
If you’re thinking about starting a business and looking for some guidance and advice, we can help. Konekt Entrepreneurs Facilitators is designed to help you access the right support to turn your dream business idea into a reality. Complete our Expression of Interest form below, and our Entrepreneur Facilitator Van Tam Tran will contact you to discuss your needs. All advice is free*