Konekt Employment can help you find a job and keep it.
At Konekt Employment, we will do everything we can to help find the right job for you.
Getting to know you
From the first time you meet your Konekt Employment Advisor, they will work with you to understand your job history, your current situation, and what kind or work is most suitable for you.
Whatever your situation, we will work out a personal job plan to help you reach your employment goals.
Support that works for you
Depending on your situation, we can provide you with as little or as much support as you need, including:
- Help to write your resume.
- Tools and advice to help you search for jobs.
- Interview tips and preparation.
- Advice about the local labour market.
- Access to self-help tools and resources, including online job search directories.
- Referrals to suitable local, regional or national job vacancies, based on your skills.
- Additional help where required, including one-on-one mentoring, skills training, language and literacy, work experience and access to other services.
Access to employers
With an extensive employer network, Konekt Employment can source quality jobs that match your capabilities and long term goals. We have experience in placing people in positions across many varied occupations and industries including retail, hospitality, manufacturing, construction, and office administration.
Even after you’ve started work, we will continue to stay in touch with both you and your employer to make sure your job is going well, and to provide any additional support or services you may need. Our goal is to make sure you succeed in your new role.
There are even more reasons why you should choose Konekt Employment:
- Encouraging and supportive group job search, to help you improve your job search and interview skills.
- Matching you to jobs that suit your skills and abilities.
- Access to candidate pools where you can be fast tracked to available jobs.
- Specialised support to help you overcome obstacles to work.
- Local activities to help you gain work experience and improve your work skills.