At Konekt Employment we’re committed to provide you with outstanding customer service. If there’s any way you feel we can improve our service, we’d love to hear from you.
If you’ve received great service from Konekt Employment, please let us know. We’ll make sure your feedback is passed onto the staff member involved.
We want to resolve any problems or difficulties quickly and fairly.
Upon receipt of your complaint, Konekt Employment will contact you within two working days. We’ll provide you with a response or an update on how our investigations into the matter are processing.
Our staff will do all they can to resolve the complaint. If you’re not satisfied, you should contact the Manager. If you still not satisfied, you may contact:
jobactive and NEIS
- the Department of Jobs and Small Business on 1800 805 260
Disability Employment Services
- the Department of Social Services on 1800 634 035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Complaint Resolution and Referrals Service on 1800 880 052 (toll free) or visit
We treat all complaints confidentially, and we’ll treat any information you provide to us with the utmost privacy
Whatever your complaint we will:
- Ensure your confidentiality
- Acknowledge your correspondence.
- Review the issue thoroughly and give you a response within two working days
- If we need more time because the problem is complex we will tell you within two working days.
- Discuss with you if your complaint needs special action
- Be polite and courteous.
- Always give you a contact point, name and telephone numbers
Please complete the form below. A Konekt employment staff member will contact you and provide feedback within two working days. All responses are confidential