If you have an injury, illness or disability, we can help you access tools, equipment or workplace modifications to make your job easier. Assistance is available to people with disability who are about to start a job or who are currently working, as well as people who need help to find and prepare for a job. It is also available to people with disability who are self-employed, and jobseekers who need Auslan assistance, or special work equipment to look for and prepare for a job.
Employment Assistance could help to buy work related modifications and services like:
- the cost of making adjustments to your physical workplace
- modifications to work vehicles
- special equipment for the workplace
- information and communication devices
- Auslan interpreting
- specialist services for employees with specific learning disorders and mental health conditions
- disability awareness training
- deafness awareness training
- mental health first aid training.
If you’re not sure if you are eligible for Employment Assistance, speak to your Employment Broker for more information.
Ready to get started?
With just a few details, we can register your interest and provide you with additional information on how we can start helping you from 1 July 2018. Click here to see our service areas.