We can help you find a job that fits your life
If you have a disability, injury or health condition and you’re looking for work, Konekt Employment can help you find a job that fits your life.
We’ll work with you to tailor a Job Plan, based on your personal circumstances. Our aim is to listen to you, to understand your strengths and challenges and work alongside you to achieve your employment goals.
Depending on your circumstances, we can help you write or update your resume, provide you with job search tools, offer interview tips and preparation, and help you with skills development to give you the best chance in securing ongoing sustainable employment.
- Personalised service tailored to you.
- We offer a range of flexible servicing options to suit your situation.
- We can help you find quality jobs that are matched to your abilities and long-term goals.
- Professional development assistance to help you build your confidence if you’ve been out-of-work for some time.
- Training programs available to upgrade your skills.
- We match you to jobs that best suit you.
- We provide financial assistance in some situations to assist with things like travel, work clothing and essential work tools.
- We can assist you to prepare a professional resume.
- We provide coaching on preparing for interviews.
- Information on and access to job search facilities (computers, internet, phones, fax, printers).
- We provide help marketing your personal skills and strengths to employers in your local area.
- We provide ongoing support for up to 52 weeks once you find a job.
- Access to an interpreter, if you need one.
- Assistance with accessing a range of other support services as required.
- Work experience and work trials with one of our trusted employer partners National Work Experience Program, PaTH internships or Work for the Dole.
- Depending on your circumstances, we can also assist your employer to access additional support to help modify your workplace, or to introduce specialised technologies or services.
Ready to get started?
With just a few details, we can register you and start helping you from 1 July 2018. Click here to see our service areas.